- The ticket for a tour entitles the holder the trasportation, meals,
entrance fees and the services of a guide.
- Extras are not included.
- Cancellation fees: 24 hours before departure - 10%; after that no
refund is granted.
- Children under 4 years of age are carried free (meals to be paid
by the adult in charge); between 5 and 10 years of age will pay 50%
of the normal price.
- Insurance required by Portuguese Law.
- It's compulsory the reservation and the confirmation of the tour
- All tours are subject to alteration without notice.
- If the number of participants falls below 7 passengers the tour
operator reserves the right to use minibuses or private car.
- National Monuments close on public holidays.
- Luggage is carried at cients's risck, these beeing advised to watch
the loading and unloading of their belongings.
- Complaints: These will only be accepted in written once directed
to the agency where the reservation and payment were done within the
limit of 15 days after the service has been rendered. In agreement
with the EC directive complaints can only be accepted after details
have been communicated to the respective suppliers (hotels, guides,
local agents, etc.) during the trip or stay demandings the respective
documents to confirm the incident.
Home | Terminal Location | Hotel Courtesy Pick-up Service